Ireton Community Foundation (ICF) announced $7,040 in grants have been approved.
Winners were announced June 27 at the Bud Kemper Pee Wee Baseball Tournament.
The winners are:
• Hawarden Regional Healthcare: peripheral vein access improvement, $486;
• Hawarden Regional Healthcare Clinics: Community Immunization Program, $1,000;
• Hope Haven Support Foundation: volunteer wheelchair shop enhancements, $1,350.
• Iowa College Access Network: West Sioux High School Career & College Readiness, $250;
• Ireton Area Historical Society, Pleasant Hill Cemetery: graves index and map, $266;
• Ireton Area Historical Society: